2013 SE-FL Chapter Scholarship Recipients
CAI is honored to announce the four (4) recipients of the 2013 SE-FL Chapter Scholarship Awards. These scholarship awards will be used for furthering their education and receiving the highest designations that CAI can award.
Ø Steve Mason was awarded $ 2,000 towards his Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM) designation.
Ø Eddy Pereira was awarded $ 2,000 towards his Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM) designation.
Ø Robert Johnson was awarded $ 2,000 towards his Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM) designation.
Ø Reina Aguilar was awarded $ 750 towards her Association Management Specialist (AMS) and Certified Manager of Community Associations (CMCA) designations.
This is the 2nd year that the SE-FL Chapter has awarded funds for Licensed Community Association Managers to continue their education and achieve higher designations levels in their chosen field of Community Association Management.
The requirements to be eligible for the scholarship award are as follows:
· A Southeast Florida Chapter CAI member in good standing
· A licensed Community Association Manager
· Must have attended a minimum of two (2) events in a calendar year
· Attended the annual Trade Show
· Must have 2 letters of recommendation, including one from their employer and one from a sitting Chapter Board member
· Must submit a cover letter with their application
· Write a scholarship essay as to why they should be awarded the scholarship funds
CAI is a national organization. Their main goal is to build better communities.
· Must be present at the annual tradeshow
Celebrating its 40th Anniversary in 2013, CAI provides information, education and resources to community associations and the professionals who support them, as well as a strong advocate for public policies and legislation that protect associations and the investments that owners have made in their homes and communities. Our mission is to inspire professionalism, effective leadership and responsible citizenship.
The Southeast Florida Chapter of CAI congratulates all of our 2013 Scholarship recipients and wishes them much success in their endeavors.