Community Association Property management is both challenging and ever-changing. There are always new rules, regulations, process and statutes to learn about, and keeping up with them empowers you to more effectively serve the needs of your communities. That’s what CAI is all about!
At CAI, we provide you with proven tools and networking opportunities, so that you can successfully meet the on-going daily, monthly and annual goals and challenges of the communities in which you manage. Membership will provide you with access to the comprehensive resources of CAI, both on a local and national level. From CAI Professional Designations and Certifications, to management development, CAI gives you the tools to excel in your career and with your community boards. With your CAI National membership, you are automatically enrolled as a member of the local CAI Southeast Florida Chapter, which includes regular local chapter events. The following are among some of the benefits you will receive with membership:
- Access to local CAI chapter events, including FREE monthly breakfast CAM CEU education events, periodic social mixers, golf tournament, annual education and vendor expo trade show to name a few.
- Find businesses who specialize in community legal advice, banking, roofing, concrete restoration, landscaping, telecommunications services and more.
- Access to the Service Provider Directories, both Local and national.
- Professional Management Development Program.
- National Conference and Events.
- Professional Designations and Certifications.
- Discounted Publications.
- Career Center.
- Community Association Law Reporter.
- CAI Southeast Chapter Quarterly Magazine.
- CAI National Common Ground™ Magazine.
- Advocacy Center Access.
- Education Publication Discounts.
- Member Discount Programs.
To become a Manager, and/or Management Company, Member and to take advantage of these great resources that will help you to become a more effective community association manager, click here.