For South Florida business that provides goods and services to community associations, membership in CAI is a great opportunity to expand your customer base.
At CAI, we provide you with ongoing resources and networking opportunities to connect with current and prospective client associations. You will also have opportunities to sponsor events and activities. What’s more, if you are a Florida CAM Licensed CEU Provider, there are potential opportunities for you to participate in our local chapter CEU training events, providing needed education to member manager. CAI gives you the access to community association board members and manager which are the keys to growing your business.
With your CAI National membership, you are automatically enrolled as a member of the local CAI Southeast Florida Chapter, which includes regular local chapter events
. The following are among some of the benefits you will receive with membership:
- Access to local CAI chapter events, including monthly breakfast CAM CEU education events, periodic social mixers, golf tournament, annual education and vendor expo trade show to name a few.
- Sponsorship, Advertising and Marketing Opportunities.
- Network with other businesses partners who are members who specialize in community legal advice, banking, roofing, concrete restoration, landscaping, telecommunications services and more.
- Access for inclusion in the Service Provider Directories, both Local and national.
- Opportunities for involvement in local chapter committees and events.
- CAI Southeast Chapter Quarterly Magazine.
- Member Discount Programs.
To become a Business Partner Member enabling you to have greater access to community association manager and board members, click here.