|Being charged with board responsibilities for a community association in Miami-Dade, Broward or Monroe County can sometimes be a daunting task, but a CAI membership can be an invaluable resource to empower you to run things more professionally and more harmoniously! |
At CAI, we provide you with proven tools and networking opportunities, so that you can successfully meet the on-going challenges you face in running the board of your community association. Membership will provide you with immediate access to the comprehensive resources of CAI, both on a local and national level.
With your CAI National membership, you are automatically enrolled as a member of the local CAI Southeast Florida Chapter, which includes regular local chapter events . The following are among some of the benefits you will receive with membership:
- Access to local CAI chapter events, including FREE monthly breakfast education events, board certification training, periodic social mixers, golf tournament, annual education and vendor expo trade show to name a few.
- Find businesses who specialize in community legal advice, banking, roofing, concrete restoration, landscaping, telecommunications services and more.
- Opportunities for involvement in local chapter committees and events.
- Board Member Tool Kit.
- Community Association Governance Guidelines.
- CAI Southeast Chapter Quarterly Magazine.
- CAI National Common Ground™ Magazine.
- Advocacy Center Access.
- Access to the Service Provider Directories, both Local and national.
- Education Publication Discounts.
- Member Discount Programs.
To become a Member and to take advantage of these great resources that will help you to successfully run your community association, click here.